Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I Get Bored, Therefore I Blog

I'm not gonna say these are reviews because that would be offensive to those who actually write reviews. These are more thoughts and impressions on games I've finally gotten around to playing because I couldn't afford them when they first came out.

What can I say, I have a full time job, a part time job, a wife, and two tiny people claiming to be my kids. What does that have to do with anything? Time to play? Kinda, but I can always find a minute or two to fire up the Wii (what's sleep?). More to the point, it means there are bills to pay and tiny people to clothe, feed and shelter. So disposable income is not what it once was.

I have decided if this it the case, I shall find cheap games or, more importantly, finally get around to playing through some games laying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment